900 NW Innis Arden Way
Shoreline, WA 98177
August 6, 2022 (Saturday)
12 PM to 4 PM
We can use your help! Need 6 volunteers for 15-20 minutes before and after Member Play Day. Just come early and/or stay after if you are available!
The list looks long but only takes a few minutes for each task.
- Check-in when you arrive. Onsite membership renewal is available.
- Taped courts will be done. Stomp down the lines as needed to make sure we have a great playing court for the day.
- Set up six Swiftnets portable nets (5-minute process)
- Discounted price on Swiftnet available.
- Contact Director Gordon Sata for details if interested at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hang sponsorship signs – Swiftnet and Selkirk
- Set up two portable nets from onsite lock box. Code will be provided.
- Set up canopies for shade
- Set up tables for check-in and refreshments
- Fill fruit and snacks bowls.
- Set up water bottle filling station
- Unload supplies from car(s) at Shoreview
- Restock the fruit and snack bowls.
- Refill the water and ice Thermos jugs.
- Your mom’s favorite, bring trash to the dumpster.
- A small gift for Member Play Day in-person participation
- Find your friendly Board members to say hello, we won’t be hiding.
- Have a great day and play your heart out for the sport we love.
- Pose and take your best action picture of pure fun – send to email@example.com
- Pull up the court tape and leave the courts in pristine condition.
- Take down and pack the Swiftnets, a three-minute process.
- Remove and pack the sponsorship signage.
- Take down and store two portable nets in onsite lock box.
- Pack up all refreshments, empty Themos water jugs.
- Take down canopies and tables
- Pack up cars for transport back to SMPA storage
- Pick up any trash in the area.
- Take garbage to dumpster
- Leave Shoreview in better condition when we leave