Why you should join
The Seattle Metro Pickleball Association has been formed to promote Pickleball in the greater Seattle metropolitan area. We seek to advocate for the sport of pickleball and to facilitate access and opportunity to play for persons of all ages and abilities in a welcoming, inclusive and healthy environment. It differs from most other local pickleball organizations in that we don’t have ownership of playing venues.
Politically, a large, strong membership will increase the bargaining power of the Seattle Metro Pickleball Association when advocating for more and better places to play pickleball, both indoors and out. To date, the SMPA has been instrumental in getting the Seattle Parks and Recreation Department to expand its pickleball pilot project from creating two pickleball courts by lining two underused tennis courts to creating twenty-four pickleball courts by lining tennis courts in seven different locations.
When you become a member of the Seattle Metro Pickleball Association, you will:
- Join a friendly, supportive, and caring community of players who are enthusiastic about playing pickleball and sharing the sport with others;
- Add your voice and financial support to others who are advocating for additional pickleball facilities both indoors and outdoors;
- Get access to our periodic information/news releases and Facebook page to stay current on events and places to play;
- Get a 5% discount on all orders at Pickleball Central;
- Get a 10% discount on all orders at Smash Pickleball;
- Get access to our members' directory.
Become a member
Join us and help the continued growth of pickleball in the Seattle Metro Area.
Clicking on this button will take you to the Member Planet web site.
Member Planet manages our membership so we can focus on pickleball.